Trust in devices
- Identifying factors that inﬂuence the acceptability of smart devices: implications for recommendations. Kai Zhan, Ingrid Zukerman and Andisheh Partovi. User Modeling and User-adapted Interaction 28:391–423, 2018.
- Relationship between device performance, trust and user behaviour in a care-taking scenario. Andi Partovi , Ingrid Zukerman, Kai Zhan, Nora Hamacher and Jokob Hohwy. In Proceedings of the 27th ACM Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization, pages 61-69, Larnaca, Cyprus, 2019.
- Addressing ‘Loss of Identity’ in the Joint Judgment: Searching for ‘The Individual Judge’ in the Joint Judgments of the Mason Court, Andisheh Partovi, Russell Smyth, Ingrid Zukerman and Joseph Valente. University of New South Wales Law Journal 40(2), 670-711, 2017.
- Authorship attribution with topic models,Yanir Seroussi, Ingrid Zukerman and Fabian Bohnert. Computational Linguistics 40(2):269-310, 2014.
- Ghosts from the High Court’s Past: Evidence from Computational Linguistics for Dixon Ghosting for McTiernan and Rich. Yanir Seroussi, Russell Smyth and Ingrid Zukerman. University of New South Wales Law Journal 34(3), 984-1005, 2011.
User activity modeling
- Statistical models for unobtrusively detecting abnormal periods of inactivity in older adults, Masud Moshtaghi, Ingrid Zukerman and R. Andrew Russell. User Modeling and User-Adapted Interaction 25 (3), 231-265, 2015.
- Personalised Viewing-Time Prediction in Museums, Fabian Bohnert and Ingrid Zukerman. User Modeling and User-Adapted Interaction 24(4), 263-314, 2014.
Spoken dialogue systems
- Influence of Time and Risk on Response Acceptability in a Simple Spoken Dialogue System. Andi Partovi and Ingrid Zukerman. In Proceedings of the SIGDial 2019 Conference, pages 307–319, Stockholm, Sweden, 2019.
- Some thoughts about a household robot’s understanding of spoken language, Ingrid Zukerman, Companion essay to Keynote at SIGDIAL 2018, Melbourne, Australia.
- Improving the Understanding of Spoken Referring Expressions through Syntactic-Semantic and Contextual-Phonetic Error Corrections. Ingrid Zukerman and Andisheh Partovi, Computer Speech and Language 46:284-310, 2017.
- Employing Distance-based Semantics to Interpret Spoken Referring Expressions, Ingrid Zukerman, Su Nam Kim, Thomas Kleinbauer, Masud Moshtaghi, M. (2015), Computer Speech and Language, Special Issue on Speech and Language for Interactive Robots 34(1), 154-185, 2015.
- An Empirical Study of Corpus-based Response Automation Methods for an Email-based Help-desk Domain, Yuval Marom and Ingrid Zukerman, Computational Linguistics 35(4), 1-39, 2009.