Skip to content
- Explaining the reasoning of complex models (with Sameen Maruf, Xuelin Situ, Gholamreza Haffari, Ehud Reiter (University of Aberdeen) and Cecile Paris (CSIRO/Data61)).
- A probabilistic dialogue component for a robotic home assistant (with Andi Partovi).
- Building behaviour models from sensor data to assist the elderly (with Mahsa Salehi and Mor Vered, previously with Andi Partovi, Kai Zhan, Masud Moshtaghi; collaboration with Sofihub, previously with CERA, VicHealth, DFKI, St. Vincent’s Hospital — Sydney, Old Colonists and Vasey RSL Care).
- Trust and acceptance of autonomous systems (with Andi Partovi, Kai Zhan, Jakob Hohwy, Nora Hamacher).
- Explaining the reasoning of Bayesian Networks (with Erik Nyberg, Ann Nicholson, Michael Wybrow and Mor Vered).
- Deep learning models for dialogue act classification (with Hung Quan Tran and Gholamreza Haffari).
- Authorship attribution (with Yanir Seroussi, Andi Partovi, Russell Smyth).