Skip to content
- Explaining the reasoning of complex models (with Reza Haffari, Sameen Maruf, Xuelin Situ, and Cecile Paris (Data61)). Link to survey introduction
- A probabilistic dialogue component for a robotic home assistant (with Andi Partovi).
- Building behaviour models from sensor data to assist the elderly (with Levin Kuhlmann, previously with Andi Partovi, Kai Zhan, Masud Moshtaghi; previous collaboration with CERA, VicHealth, DFKI, St. Vincent’s Hospital — Sydney, Old Colonists and Vasey RSL Care).
- Trust and acceptance of autonomous systems (with Andi Partovi, Kai Zhan, Jakob Hohwy, Nora Hamacher). Survey link: Eliciting Trust between People and Devices
- Explaining the reasoning of Bayesian Networks (with Ann Nicholson and Mor Vered).
- Deep learning models for dialogue act classification (with Hung Quan Tran and Reza Haffari).
- Inferring concepts and relations in bio-medical tables (with Tatyana Shmanina and Lawrence Cavedon).
- Authorship attribution (with Yanir Seroussi, Andi Partovi, Russell Smyth).